MHTV

Well good evening people of the blog, I hope these musings find you all in good health and all looking forward to another exciting week. Prior to entertaining any illogical and insane notions I would first like to direct your attention to some exciting news, Midnight Hoirzon are now on formspring.me! That’s right, you can now all ask your most creative and vulgar questions via this medium and be assured to receive some equally vulgar questions. Thus far we have been enjoying the experience this provides so don’t be shy, drop by and throw us some curve balls and we’ll promptly throw some back.

Also as you may all be aware from prior announcements we shall have some more video footage posted up in the coming weeks so keep an eye out on both this blog and our Youtube channel ( MHTV ) and be sure to check out all our other footage there while you’re at it.

We shall also be heading back into the recording studio in the coming weeks to lay down some more tracks on the two songs that we’ve been working on and hopefully these should be shortly available for you all to participate in some aural delight.

Thus far that is all that is currently coming to mind on the news front, forgive me if my mind has wandered and I have unintentionally declined to divulge any further news, it’s been a huge week thus far and as such I am only now getting the chance to recover from it so please bear with me.

On a tangent totally (though completely) unrelated to Midnight Horizon I have recently begun to grow fairly bored with my current music play lists and as such deemed it time to source some more obscure music to sate my curiosity. As such I was gleefully delighted when I accidentally stumbled upon a sub genre that I had either previously noticed and forgotten about or completely happened upon by chance. This of course, as I’m sure Conor is sick of hearing about, is Steampunk. I am utterly and totally fascinated by this genre and my attention has largely been focused on Abney Park, generally acknowledged, from what I could hunt down, as the poster band for the genre. This amazing band along with the intriguing and genius Doctor Steel who I find I am completely drawn to based largely on his insane persona. I highly recommend that anyone who is looking for something out of the norm check out either of these artists as they are both as equally amazing as one another.

Anyway that is today’s little rant finished with for now so as always watch this space!

Fin.



1 Response Subscribe to comments


  1. Anonymous

    Looking forward to MHTV guys!

    May 6, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Reply