Numero Uno!

Oh why hello, I didn’t see you there…..What? Why aren’t I wearing pants? I think the real question here is why ARE YOU wearing pants! No, what are you talking about, I am not taking photographs of myself! That’s perverted! You all have filthy, filthy little minds…….I like it!

Once again I bid good day to all of you curious little web crawlers, all of us here at Horizon hope that you’re all in good health and that you’re all nice and busy enjoying this lovely, glorious weather…….NOT! It sucks, I hate it and I hate sweat that isn’t generated from mid-stage collisions with Dan and dirty dancing.

This lovely little confusing blog may certainly be considered a small insight into the near future for the band. As of this week we’ll be throwing ourselves back into the rehearsal room to belt out a few more tracks for you, our adoring fans. As always pictures, videos and strange musings shall be available via the interweb so keep your eyes peeled! Well not literally, I imagine that would be quite painful……..almost as painful as my friends mother's threats to forcibly remove his tattoos with a cheese grater or the time that I managed to hoist myself by my underwear from a aerial. Don’t ask questions, it happens, I don’t know how but it just does!

Aside from my penchant to manage to get myself into all sorts of interesting situations through what some may describe as stupidity but what I shall dub “Hilariously Entertaining Syndrome” I have a few tasks for you my little munchkins.

Task the first! Show this blog to your friends! I dearly love entertaining you all but I grow weary of no one attempting to engage in delightful arguments with me via the Facebook account, so for Matt’s sanity (yes I talk in 3rd person, what of it! Matt grows vengeful!) spread the word and don’t be afraid to say hi! Or tell me to piss off! Or something delightfully nasty!

Numero Duo! Riddle me this friends and family, what has 11 legs, 1 horn short of a full complement of a baker’s dozen, 72 eyes and screeches? 

Tah tah for now monkeys!



Matt.

Reply